SKYDIVE EXTREME YETI
Prices and Policies. Conveniently located in the small mountain town of Golden BC, Extreme Yeti is the only skydiving destination fortunate enough to be at the doorstep of world famous Calgary, Banff and Lake Louise and also border 6 of Canada’s most scenic national parks: including Banff, Jasper, Glacier, Kootenay, Yoho, and Revelstoke.
Experience skydiving as a group skydiving from 10,000 ft. or 13,000 ft. You will experience the ultimate adrenaline rush of Free Falling at 120 MPH over the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Be sure to read our Prices and Policies section below.
Tandem Skydive Price
- $349 Per Person plus Tax
- $149 Per person Plus Tax
- All participants must be over the age of 18 and under 250 lbs
- A deposit of 50% is required upon booking
- Everyone must remain in the viewing area
- Ages 16 and 17 must have parental consent and must accompanied by parent
- A full refund will be given when cancellation is 48 hrs prior to your jump. A 50% deposit per person will be kept if cancellation is within 48 Hrs of jump. Cancellation on day of jump, or “No Shows” will be subject to Full Payment for your quoted amount of jumpers
- We reserve the right to cancel trips due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. Full refunds will be made in these circumstances.
Is tandem skydiving dangerous? Its ranked less dangerous than canoeing.
What are the tandem skydiving risks? The fact is skydiving and parachuting is NOT anywhere near as dangerous as most people believe it to be, but it is still considered an extreme canadian sport none the less.
What is the difference between tandem skydiving and skydiving? A skydiving license of course! Skydive training can only begin after the first Tandem skydive. So book a skydive! As for moving on to your skydiving license Alberta Skydive Central offers a top notch state of the art facility to accommodate your yearning for skydive training when your past the first Tandem skydive that is!
SKYDIVE EXTREME YETI
If you’re worried about what it feels like to jump, FEAR NOT! Your stomach will not drop when you jump from the plane! You will, however, feel completely exhilarated by the experience. Learn more about how YOU can make a first-time tandem skydive!
Enjoy taking a deep breathe of fresh crisp mountain air while you take in the collective beauty of the combining Columbia Mountains and the Rocky Mountains as you fly into the valley, witnessing where the Kicking Horse River meets the columbia before landing back upon the Golden BC Airport.